Apex Mountain View

Apex Mountain View
Apex Mountain View with Cirrus Clouds

The Famous Five

The Famous Five
Atop the Pinnacle at Rockridge Canyon

Wreck Beach Sunset

Wreck Beach Sunset

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

That Guy

You know me. I am “that guy”.

 I am that dude you see ambling down the dim drive. I am that kid who throws the newspaper on your roof every morning. My identity is a mystery. I move with meaning and strike with elegancy. I am Taurus burning bright on a clear night sky. Yeah. You know me. Dmitry Ivanovsky discovered the virus, the pathogen, the disease. I discovered the white blood cell, the remedy, the cure. I am the oil of oregano. I am organic and clean, sustainable and righteous. I am Batman’s butler, always giving advice and offering my loyal service. I am 24/7.

Who am I? I’m “that guy”.

You may ask what sets me apart, let me tell you. I am the strings to your guitar, the battery to your television remote, the service to your cell phone.

I am “that guy”.

I developed the first photograph. I saved the Titanic from sinking. I rode the last unicorn. When I was a young boy, I won the Nobel Prize for my scientific research in climate change. I invented the term wireless. I have the power to control the elements: earth, air, water and fire. I am the last Airbender. My inexplicable ability to enthral myself in colloquies and hold engaging conversation allows me to be triumphant over daily drowsiness and fatigue. Take that Redbull. Ka-Pow. I am unimaginable goodness like the secret ingredient in Dr. Pepper or the never ending questions over how the world was created. I am the smallest particle, the sub-sub-subatomic particles. I am the 27th dimension. I’m that guy who’s going to college.

I’m the guy whose life has infinite possibilities.

You know me.  I’m “that guy”.

No comments:

Post a Comment